Please join us for a morning for a breakfast program consisting of great speakers, networking, and catching up with friends and colleagues. Breakfast buffet is included.
An impromptu golf event will follow the program. A boxed lunch will also be provided to registered golfers. Please note that limited space is available for golf. All proceeds from the golf event will be donated to the CAC Building Envelope Foundation (CAC-BEF).
- 6:45 – 7:45 am: Registration, Breakfast Buffet, Table-Top Exhibits, Networking, Introductions & Announcements
- 7:45 – 8:45 am: First Topic: “Roof Preservation – A Sustainable Option” by John Breidenbach, Tremco Roofing
- 8:45 – 9:00 am: Break, Table-Top Exhibits, & Networking
- 9:00 – 10:00 am: Second Topic: “High-Performance Design with Polycarbonate Glazing Systems,” by Mark Brink, Wasco Skylights
- 10:00 – 10:30 am: CAC-RCI Business Meeting, Table top break down and social time
- 10:30 am: First group tees off with additional tees times every 8 minutes thereafter.